Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

No trick or treaters and no candy for me this year. I do have wonderful Halloween memories of ghost costumes and a tearful kitty-cat who didn't get the whiskers quite right. I remember witches with green make up streaked from the rain and many years of bum costumes and black capes. I hope your Halloween was good with just the right amount of candy! Dale and I carved these pumpkins earlier this week, before my fall and broken bone. I have enjoyed the smiling glow. My pumpkin is on the left, same every year, triangle eyes and nose with a big smile. The only variable is the number of teeth. You could call it tradition or lack of creativity on my part!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Ahh, I love your pumpkins. I have one on the deck that Aunt Snooks gave to us but I never craved it. Just to lazy but after seeing yours, I think I still might. Where has our time gone,I remember that green streaked face too! Kind of sad!