Thursday, October 23, 2008

Waterloo Weekend

Last weekend Ashley and Travis invited us to visit. Our plan was to go to a hockey game and do a family photo shoot for Ashley. Dale and I love both activities and enjoy visiting the kids and Mowgli. We did have our photo shoot but the shots are not on my camera, so I do not have many photos on my computer. I will get more from Dale and Ashley. The Blackhawk hockey game was very good and the people watching was excellent. I am so impressed with how well Ashley and Travis are doing with Mowgli who is just four months old. They are very consistent and loving while working together on discipline and training. Mowgli is sweet, affectionate and well behaved. Dale and I do enjoy playing with him. It's nice to have a puppy in the family.

No comments: