Thursday, October 16, 2008

Wyalusing State Park















The first time that I went to Wyalusing State Park in Wisconsin I loved the beauty and knew that I would return. It has been twenty years since my first visit and there have been many since then. I was so excited to share the experience with Dale and bore him with stories of being there with Jay and Ashley when they were little. I have vivid memories of the hikes, the camping and photos taken from each lookout. Hiking to the caves brought back images of being with the kids in those very same spots. I have taken these photos numerous times over the decades, but could not resist to take them again. I enjoyed the glorious beauty and the trip down memory lane. Jay talks about going back there together for an October camping trip some day. I love that idea.



1 comment:

Admin said...

Just read the wonderful entry re Wyalusing State Park. We, too, share your sentiments about our favorite Wisconsin State Park. WHy not visit the friends of wyalusing blog at http://friendsofwyalusingstatepark.blogspot.com/
or stop in at wyalusing.org?