Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Happy October Sixth, Ashley and Travis!

It's been an entire year since your incredibly meaningful and beautiful wedding day. The ceremony and the entire day were filled with very special moments. I was so very proud of both of you on that day and continue to be filled with pride and love. On a selfish note, being the mother-of-the-bride was one of my all time favorite experiences ever.

You have created a home together and continued to shape your lives and marriage with faith and respect. I am impressed with your growth as individuals and as a couple. Your family has been enriched by Mowgli, a lovable new canine. It's fun to watch you work together to be good puppy owners.

Happy anniversary to you today. I wish you a blessed second year of marriage. At the risk of being repetitive, remember that I am very proud of you!

1 comment:

Ashley Schrage said...

mom... that was soo sweet! thanks for my own special blog post (and travis') but he doesn't keep up as good as i do! THANKS!!!