Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Birthday, Dan!

It's my big brother's birthday today. The photo is from last year when we celebrated his 50th. It was the best party, a camouflage party! His wife and kids planned the surprise party in their garage. All the guests were dressed in camouflage clothing, including his sisters! That's all four siblings in the photo. There was an ice storm that day but Dale and I braved the roads and drove to Mason City. I just could not miss this party. It's not that rare to have Dan's garage filled with people wearing camo because he loves to hunt and fish, but it is unusual for some of us! I purchased my shirt so that it was the right size to pass on to my son. He will wear it when he goes hunting but I will not need that shirt again! It was a fun party and it's a great memory for me. Happy birthday, Danny!

1 comment:

Jill said...

aw, that was nice Linda. It was a good time for sure! Love Ethal