Sunday, November 30, 2008

Waterloo Thanksgiving


Ashley and Travis hosted a family Thanksgiving dinner on Saturday. It was a wonderful holiday. Jay, Dale and I arrived on Friday so that we could enjoy more time together and I could cook with Ashley. I loved cooking a Thanksgiving dinner with Ashley for the first time. It may be the last. She was quite grossed out by the raw turkey, especially when I pulled the neck from the cavity. Dale was a big help in the kitchen with cooking and photography. We cooked, ate, laughed, played and enjoyed each other. Travis got out the guitar hero and the boys had a good time with. We all had fun with Mowgli. I absolutely loved it when my kids were little, but having adult children is also wonderful!







1 comment:

Ashley Schrage said...

WOW, Mowgli looks SO big in that picture with Jay. I feel sad he's not my little puppy anymore. Travis told me this would happen and some day we would have a dog.