Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve

I am very blessed to have loving cousins, aunts and uncles who value family and time together. We gather every year on the Fourth of July with the entire family. On Christmas Eve some of the family members gather as well. Many years I was unable to attend this gathering when I worked at the church or had other obligations. Not everybody can make it but those that do enjoy lots of food, photographs and conversation. Yes, we pose for lots of pictures. This is me with my sweet Uncle Fred. Aunt Snooks and Aunt Carol are my wonderful gorgeous aunts who are in the top photo. They are also amazing cooks who have taught the younger generations very well. I woke up still full on Christmas morning!! It was wonderful to be able to spend a couple of hours with them, cousins and second cousins. Now I look forward to seeing all again on the Fourth of July!
Merry Christmas, Wreghitts!




No comments: