Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It Feels Like Winter

Sunday morning we woke up to snow. It was gorgeous. Knowing that it was predicted to melt, I really did enjoy it.

I photographed these same berries during the first week of October and posted the image on this blog. They looked lots different then. I do love the change of seasons in Iowa. It's just that I think winter might be a bit too long.

Tomorrow is expected to bring another inch or two of snow. Although we did have lots of melting today, the ground is still covered. Since tomorrow's accumulation will add to the Sunday snow, I guess it really does feel like winter. Fortunately I found my boots. Not cute boots. Not boots with heels. Real boots...Iowa boots. I will need them!

1 comment:

Ashley Schrage said...

I was starting to feel like I may be the only person without "cute boots"!