Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Season

There are so many things to enjoy this season. The sights and sounds of December are so tied to Christmas. I have enjoyed the snow, but I am also enjoying the fact that it is all melting today. I enjoy the Christmas lights too. This is one of my favorite views. I took this photo two years ago. It's Valley Junction in West Des Moines, just two miles down the street from me. Ashley is coming this weekend and we will enjoy some Christmas preparations. We might bake, we might shop and we might make a new tree skirt. We will most definitely relax, enjoy each other, talk, eat and laugh. I am looking forward to her visit during this Christmas season! In less than two weeks we will have celebrated Christmas with the "boys" too. It's all good.

1 comment:

Kris Hoskinson said...

have fun with your daughter this weekend!!!