Saturday, December 6, 2008

Brrrr. . .

It's cold and windy today! The temperatures are expected to drop all day long. I guess this can be expected, but I still plan to have a good weekend.
Dale and I went to the Drake men's basketball game last night and it was a great game. The winning bucket just seconds before the buzzer saved us from overtime! I think we will go to a movie later today.
I am very content to spend my Saturday morning snuggled in by the glow of my Christmas Tree lights. It took me a full week to decorate the tree. I assembled it on Sunday, added the lights on Tuesday then started the ornaments on Wednesday and just finished today, Saturday! Every single ornament I have is on this tree. Its packed! Hopefully Jay, Ashley and Travis will be willing to take a few home with them at Christmas. Maybe it's my age, maybe it's having a smaller home, but I find that I want and need less "stuff."

No comments: