Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy 2009!

Happy New Year!!
It's time to say good-bye to 2008. There were some sad times and some tears but there were many wonderful times in the past year. I treasure the love and the experiences shared with family and friends.
I will miss my Uncle Lloyd and hold on to great memories of time shared with him and my entire family. My kids are well and I am very proud of them and how they are living their lives. I feel blessed to share life with Dale and enjoy exploring so many new things and places together.
I look forward to starting a new decade of life and learning more about myself, others and the world around me in the coming year. Life is good and I am grateful.
"I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy"
Philippians 1:3-4

1 comment:

Ashley Schrage said...

My goodness Mrs. Blogger. You stay so on top of the blog, it's hard for me to keep up!