Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Grateful Heart

Thanksgiving is a favorite holiday of mine. I love the family, food and the meaning. I am grateful for so many things. The people in my life are at the top of that list today. I am thrilled to be celebrating the holiday with both of my sisters. This weekend will also bring another big Thanksgiving celebration with my kids. I will miss my brother and his family. My tradition for many years was to spend Thanksgiving morning cooking with my brother while the rest of the family relaxed or slept in. Now that our kids are no longer kids and I moved to Des Moines, the tradition has changed.

I thank God for each of you, my friends and family. I am grateful to have been blessed with so many wonderful people in my life. I hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

No comments: