Sunday, October 10, 2010

Pocket Camera

Standing on the shores of Lake Michigan in Sheboygan Wisconsin my faithful little point and shoot camera failed me. The lens would not retract. It just gave me a failure message over and over. Of course I do have my "good camera," my SLR, but sometimes I just want to stick a little camera in my pocket. Saturday when we were about to head out for some fun, I said that I missed my little camera. Travis got on line, checked some prices and we headed to Best Buy. I knew I wanted a Cannon. Ashley helped me compare features and I made my decision quickly. The new one (shown on the left) is a bit bigger but it still fits well into my pocket. It costs less than half what I paid four years ago and has better capabilities and more features. I missed my little one but replacing is was fairly painless.

No comments: