Saturday, October 2, 2010

Minnesota Maples


Dale and I spent a couple of days along the North Shore in Minnesota. Fall was in full glory. Our innkeeper gave us directions to a maple syrup farm to see the colorful maples. It was a back roads trip and well worth the drive. We stopped at many points along the road to jump out with our cameras. At this stop, I was out of the car and had moved forward. Dale pulled over to the right side of the road. When I was finished I suggested that he "come up here and get me." I wanted to avoid walking in the damp shallow ditch and expected that he would pull the car up for me. He thought that I was asking him to get out of the car and come take a photo of me. We laughed at the confusion then he shot a couple of photos before pulling the car away from the ditch for me. It was funnier at the time!

No comments: