Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sisters

Both of my sisters are accustomed to my camera and my enthusiasm for photographing my family. Recently at Drew's graduation party I pulled them together for a quick photo. Sandi mentioned that she did not have very many pictures of Cindy so I moved in more closely and then even more closely. Scroll down to see the series of of Sister Photos.





I may have taken one too many. . . no, that's not possible! As you can see they may have been finished before I finished. We had fun with the mini photo shoot. When I showed the photos to Ashley she said, "You should blog the whole set!" So I did.

1 comment:

Ashley Schrage said...

I'm so glad you blogged these! I just love them :) They make me smile and I really feel like I can hear aunt sandi yelling at you while aunt cindy giggles!