Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Piano Baby

 I thought I had seen the last of this piano when Ashley got married and took it to her home. It had been the childhood promise that if they stayed with piano lessons they could have the piano some day. Ashley stuck with it and got the piano but it came back to me when Ashley and Travis moved in September and I am surprisingly happy to have it back. Some day they may have a spot for it again but until that time it can live at my house and be a source of entertainment for little ones and anybody that might know how to play a song or two.
 I love photos with the black and white piano keys and you will see more of them. I need to get better at it! Ashley took most of these photos. I only took the one with Travis. Isn't there something precious about baby fingers on those piano keys?

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Oh so much fun! Lincoln looks so cute n little by the piano! I remember going to Grandma Wreghitt's house and playing all the time! Fond memories this piano will bring also!

Ashley Schrage said...

I'm so glad it's at your house too! It will be a fun thing to have over there.