Friday, October 26, 2012

Finishing Touches

 I have two projects at the point of just needing one or two finishing touches. I started the quilt at the beginning of the year and the stocking was started about ten days ago...yet both are now nearing completion. I loved making the stocking and it went so quickly. It's for Lincoln to have at my house since everyone has stockings here! I just need to add the loop for hanging then I will do more photographs. It's my goal to have the quilt done by November 12. I am trimming the edges this morning and need to make the binding. I bought binding last time and I will never do that again...not very nice to work with and doesn't wear well. Now I just need to remember how to make binding! I hope this quilt feels cozy because it's getting cold outside and I will get to curl up with it while I hand stitch the binding on. I am looking forward to that step. I just love having Fridays off to do this stuff!!

No comments: