Monday, January 30, 2012

Weekend Away

After being away for the weekend I just had to stop by to see Lincoln today. He is seven weeks old now. It was so beautiful, warm and sunny that we spent time in the yard soaking up the sunshine! I think he was happy to be outside.

My weekend in Des Moines was relaxing and fun. It was good to be back in the big city. I got to spend lots of time with Dale, see some hospice friends and attend a baby shower for Felix who is due in March.

The warm sunny weather was perfect for visiting the zoo and exploring the city a bit. I loved getting to Valley Junction, Trader Joe's, Homemakers, Half Price Bookstore and a couple of movies too. This wallaby must be surprised by the January weather in Iowa this year too!

1 comment:

Kymm said...

Love that pic of Lincoln!