Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Project Progress

I guess I have done a great job on my home projects because I don't have much of a list this week. After a weekend away I was hard pressed to remember where I was on my household project list. Because there are no boxes to unpack and no walls to paint I better consider working on making some additions to the list but the projects are getting smaller. Until that list grows I have been drawn to my patchwork quilt and love the time in my sewing room. Quilting does require some math and I like to keep it simple. I have 900 little squares. I am sewing them into blocks with 100 squares each. Four of the nine blocks are complete and I hope to head back to the project after dinner with friends tonight. This quilt could go much more quickly than my first quilt.

1 comment:

Kymm said...

Beautiful! I love scrappy quilts, and you have so much history in yours.