Saturday, December 4, 2010

Cotton Dishcloths

This year I have really enjoyed knitting lots of different things. I even joined Ravelry.com to document my knitting projects and get more ideas from other knitters. I started knitting dishcloths because I like to use them. Then I discovered that they were easy projects for long car trips with Dale. I sent some dishcloths to friends, gave them to my kids, took them as hostess gifts and will gladly share more with anyone that wants a couple! I know that knitting dishcloths may seem like an "old lady" thing, but I will risk it! Recently my friend, Kymm was sorting through her yarn and offered me some cotton that she wasn't going to use so I made more dishcloths. Anybody want some hand knit cotton dishcloths?

3 comments:

Kymm said...

It makes me so happy to see that you've gotten so much good use out of that yarn! The dishcloths are beautiful and so are the pics!

Kris Hoskinson said...

these are the BEST dishclothes. i don't think it is an old lady thing either;)

Anonymous said...

I love the ones you gave me on Thanksgiving! Thanks sister.