Sunday, November 28, 2010

Relaxing Holiday Weekend

Thanksgiving weekend was filled with food, family and fun. I drove to Mason City then got back in the car and drove to Cedar Falls/Waterloo before heading back to Des Moines. It was a busy time but it was also very relaxing. I always feel so comfortable just relaxing and hanging out at Ashley and Travis' house. I get settled into "my room" and enjoy the comforts of home. It gets even better when Mowgli snuggles up with me. He never gets on the furniture or beds unless he is invited. I always invite him up with me. He will jump into bed with me when I wake up in the morning and he will curl up with me on the couch too. It's been over twenty years since I had a dog in my house but I just love the comfort, affection and companionship from Mowgli when I visit his home. It's been a wonderful relaxing weekend filled with love and family.

1 comment:

Ashley Schrage said...

He's so spoiled when you come to visit :)