Friday, December 31, 2010

December Knitting

I did lots of knitting in December but had a hard time finding models for some of my projects. Mowgli had very little choice but he cooperated beautifully when nobody else wanted to get up to model the newest neck warmer that I made for myself. I do like this one and have worn it lots.

I made this scarf for Ashley when I realized that she was still wearing the one that I made for her during her sophomore year of college. I bought a bulky yarn and it went very fast but its thick and heavy. I got this photo of Ashley when she returned from walking the dog.


Jay requested something to keep his neck warm while disc golfing in the winter. After showing him several options he decided on something that would wrap around twice. I bought some black yarn, made it quickly and delivered it to him on the 23rd. When I got home I was so disappointed that I didn't get a photo! I need to have a better picture than this one to post on my Ravelry.com projects! I am really loving the knitting and have started another project too!

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Wish you still lived here!! I need someone to teach me to knit!! You're pretty great at it!!