Sunday, January 31, 2010

Shopko

I like Shopko stores but it doesn't seem like there are many left. A couple of weeks ago when I was in Mason City I asked Jill if they had their summer T's yet. She thought that they did so Dale, Jay, Briana and I headed to Shopko. I found the shirts and Jay helped me pick out colors. I have been told that I could buy more patterns or more variety but for me, a handful of solid V-neck T's and a pair of capris and I am set for summer. Yea, I know I am not much of a fashion queen. I think I was the last hold out to wear capris but when my friend, Linda started wearing them I knew it was time. I seriously thought that they looked like the fifties and that they wouldn't stick around long. I thought the same thing about Crocs. Who thought that people would actually buy and wear those bright colored clogs. I still do not intend to buy Crocs but I was wrong about their longevity. So after my trip to Shopko I am practically set for another season. I wonder what happened to most of the Shopko stores. I am glad that the store in Mason City is still open. Now I just need a pair of capris. It may be a while before I feel like going shopping again, so the capris will have to wait. A girl can only shop so much.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I just laughed out loud. Who could ask for anymore, 5 new tops for summer. We are not normal!!!
Cute hair cut.