Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Its been a good year that has gone very quickly. I thought about typing my thoughts on how life has changed or not changed in the last twelve months and how the next twelve months might be different or the same. I even typed several sentences and realized that it didn't make much sense to me therefore there isn't much chance that it would be meaningful to others. I do realize my life is pretty stable. I have the same job, the same home, the same vehicle and no major family changes. I am blessed in many ways.

I chose this photo because it looks like family fun to me. . . one of my favorite things. I look forward to more family fun in 2010. I look forward to a few road trips and vacation. I look forward to meaningful work with wonderful volunteers and clients. With all the cold weather this week, I think that I am beginning to look forward to Spring too! Happy New Year to All!!

No comments: