Friday, January 8, 2010

Baby Photography

Do you remember my big knitting project? I made this blanket for Ashley to use for baby photography. I asked her for an image to post so that I could show my finished product and show off her amazing photography. This baby boy is just beautiful and he makes my blanket look good. Ashley was interested in the knitted texture and I think that we achieved that with the blanket. Check out her blog and her website. Both have lots of beautiful examples of her photography. She does photo shoots in Cedar Falls/Waterloo as well as Des Moines. I am so impressed with her photos and proud of the work she has done to start her own photography business. I think I should be her honorary prop assistant!

1 comment:

Kem Green said...

Awww....I just want to squeeze him!! Adorable! And the blanket is very pretty! Good job. : )