Monday, January 25, 2010

Happy Birthday, Baby Jay!


My baby boy turns twenty-nine today! It's just amazing to me that this beautiful baby has changed so much and been around for so long. Twenty-nine years go very quickly.
Saturday Dale and I drove to Mason City to celebrate with Jay and Briana. After lunch together we all went to the hockey arena to watch Jake and the Mason City Mohawks play hockey.

Dale took some very good hockey pictures again and this is one of them. It was fun to spend time with Dan and Jill again too.



I did not do a very good job in the photography department. I took one quick shot and it was blurry! You can see the obvious evidence on the right! I still wanted to include the photo since it was Jay's birthday celebration and to show his birthday cookie. Briana carried out the "big cookie" tradition. She knows that we always got a big cookie at Cookies Etc. for Jay's birthday even after we left Mason City.

It's always nice to spend time with Jay on his birthday. Although it was a couple of days early this year, it still makes me think back to the day that he was born. I enjoyed digging though the old photo albums to find a baby picture. He was a gorgeous baby! Happy Birthday, Jay!

No comments: