Monday, April 20, 2009

Sunday in Waterloo


Sunday was a good day for a day trip to Waterloo. I had not been there since Thanksgiving. I have seen Ashley and Travis at my house or at family functions but it's been a long time since I was at their home so I was excited to visit them. I knew that Mowgli had a dog show so I called Ashley to make plans. She was going to church then volunteering in the nursery so we planned to meet up with Travis at the dog show. Mowgli had a good weekend and won all of these ribbons on Saturday and Sunday. He continues to be a very sweet affectionate dog and he listens well too.

It was so good to have time to hang out with Ashley all afternoon. Travis was busy doing man-things in the garage so we stopped by to see him too. We also got to look at her gardens to see what was peeking up after a long winter. It was so cold outside that we headed in for the couch to relax together.

I called my friend, Linda to see if she was free on Sunday morning. I woke up early and left town early enough for a visit with her before the dog show. It's always good to get together with Linda and I was so happy she was willing to join us for the dog show and lunch. It was a great Sunday, friends and family!!


1 comment:

Tammy said...

Mowgli looks so PROUD of his ribbons! He IS becoming quite a show dog.