Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving!

It's here; my favorite holiday! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I am about to hit the road with Jay to enjoy the holiday feast with my family in Mason City. The desserts are packed safely in the back of my vehicle and I am excited. I stopped for a few minutes to write a "Happy Thanksgiving" blog post before getting dressed. (I always save getting dressed for last.) When I attempted to post the photo of my oh-so-beautiful pies, Blogger informed me that I have reached 100% of my photo capacity and will need to purchase more photo space. Ouch! I cannot have a blog without photos. I do not like the idea of a monthly fee forever more for the right to post photos. There must be a solution but I cannot think of it now. It's time to think about Thanksgiving, gratitude, family and food. I have so very much to be grateful for this year; so much! I would post photos of those things but I am not allowed that luxury this morning. I will just take a moment to say how very grateful I am for this move back to the Cedar Valley that allows me the luxury of being near my family. Not a day passes that I am not aware of the gift of time with family. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: