Friday, November 16, 2012

Family Friday

 It wasn't planned but Friday ended up being a very fun family day at my house. Jay surprised me when he called in the morning to see what I was doing. I had asked Ashley to come over to help me hang my shutters but it was great to have Jay and his cordless drill. We were almost done with the job when Lincoln and Ashley arrived so we had plenty of time to just hang out together. Lincoln was thrilled to play with Uncle Jay and I loved watching them. We made homemade pizza and chocolate chip cookies. After lunch I decided it would be fun to go outside since it was so nice.
 Lincoln was happy to get outside and crawled quickly across the patio straight to the garden area to play in the dirt. He really doesn't eat the dirt so much as play in the dirt then put his hands (and some leaves) in his mouth. I did feel badly...he got filthy and he was dressed so cute! But who am I to stop him from the joy of gardening and dirt!

1 comment:

Kymm said...

The clothes will wash. So will the boy. That memory? Worth some dirt.