Friday, June 22, 2012

Family Visits

This week I have been lucky to have some fun family visits! I was so busy with a houseful on Wednesday that I didn't even get my camera out so on Thursday I got just a few shots of Lincoln with his Great Grandma Nonnweiler. You cannot tell by the photo but they had fun together. Lincoln was blowing bubbles, smiling, talking and squealing for Grandma. It was a fun visit with my parents, nice to catch up and have a nice meal. On Wednesday I had Kaley, Brecken, Drew, Molly, Ashley and Lincoln all here. It's so much fun to have the house filled with kids; little ones and adult "kids." Brecken was so much fun and so sweet. He is just 14 months older than Lincoln and it will be fun to watch them grow and play together for years. On Tuesday I start my real job, so I was thrilled to have the time for visits this week! I so love it when family comes! Thanks for the visits!!

No comments: