Thursday, June 21, 2012

Baltimore

 Baltimore was one of my favorite cities on this trip. We spent most of the time at the inner harbor and Camden Yards but what I saw would make me want to go back. If I were spending more time in Baltimore I would go into some of the museums and see more of the city but this was a great one day visit.


 Of course there is lots of history in this area and Baltimore is no exception. We walked up the steep hill to the fort overlooking the harbor where there are cannons and statues commemorating the defense of the harbor.
 It's set up so well to walk around and I love the contrast of the old ships, new boats and high-rise buildings. There were so many things to see and do in a relatively small area. I thought it would be fun to do the paddle boats on the water but we stayed safely on the land. It was a great visit.

No comments: