Friday, June 26, 2009

Sunday with Ashley

I had asked Ashley about a day that she might be free to just hang out together. Although Sunday was Father's Day, it worked out to be a good day for us. Travis had plans with his dad but I got to see him also. Of course we got some time with Mowgli too! I drove to Waterloo in the morning and drove back that evening. The only agenda was to scout out a few places that might be good for some of her upcoming photo shoots with families and little ones.
We spent most of our time driving around Cedar Falls and found several good spots. At the last spot we realized we really hadn't taken any photos so we grabbed the camera and played around a bit. It really was about finding places for photos, but I always like to get a few photos to record the day.
It was mostly just fun to hang out with Ashley. We had lunch at a favorite spot and also had time to relax at her house. They recently repainted and it looks very nice. It can be a challenge to find time to just be together but it's well worth the drive and the planning. It was a wonderful Sunday. I do love having adult children, but I already mentioned that, didn't I?

No comments: