Monday, September 7, 2009

Still More to Learn

Dale and I stopped by the Dog Show on Sunday. We didn't stay long cause our Mowgli dog wasn't there, but still wanted to take a peek. This was the first time we saw this obedience competition and it was pretty impressive. These dogs were all lined up and instructed to sit while their handlers left the room for three minutes. I borrowed Dale's camera and tried to take a shot down the row. I like to have a focal point but would also like to learn more about getting a deeper depth of field so that I could have all of the dogs in focus at one time. I need some practice but that's OK because I enjoy the process.

2 comments:

Ashley Schrage said...

mowgli would never do that!
i wish someone would teach him :)

Anonymous said...

Linda...

I LOVE the photo of the long sit! I can't believe you went to the dog show without me.

Tell Ashley SHE could teach Mowgli. :) He seems to be such a fast learner.

...Tammy