Saturday, September 5, 2009

Go Jake!!

Friday night I got to watch my youngest nephew, Jake play football for the Mason City Mohawks! It was so exciting! Jake is a great football player. I don't know all the statistics but I can tell you that he got at least one touch down, brought the ball to the inside of the one yard line and played some great defense too. His team traveled down to play against Des Moines Hoover so it was very close to home for Dale and me. Dale brought the camera and shared but I borrowed this photo from him because I really like it! Thanks, Dale. It was fun to sit with Dan, Jill and my parents for the game on a gorgeous evening. The Mohawks won a close game which made for a perfect night. I look forward to seeing more of the Mason City Freshman, especially Jake!!

No comments: