Saturday, September 20, 2008

My Favorite Photographers!

Today was the annual photography day at Living History Farms. Professional photographers were available throughout the outdoor museum to offer tips and answer questions. Dale and I went last year and learned some fun things. When we told Ashley about the event she was anxious to join us this year. Both Dale and Ashley recently upgraded from point and shoot cameras to digital SLRs. I admit to camera envy but I love doing photography with them and seeing them enjoy their cameras. They are both very willing to share too!
Although I miss my 35 mm, I am still using my digital point and shoot. Now that I am sold on digital (finally) it's about time for me to upgrade as well. In the next day or so, I will post some more of my photos from today at Living History Farms.

No comments: