Sunday, May 29, 2011

Christmas in May

I have been very busy knitting and I am loving it. I haven't posted lots of projects but will do some catch up on that too. Maybe I am blogging less because I am spending so much time knitting. I saw some great stocking patterns and showed Ashley. She said that she would like Christmas stockings for their house I decided that I should start them soon because they looked like more complicated and time consuming projects. I started Travis' on Mother's Day after a trip to Crazy Girl Yarn Shop in Cedar Falls and I finished Ashley's this weekend. They went very quickly and were very fun to knit. Both Jay and Ashley have told me that they have plenty of dish cloths and I need to find something else to knit so Christmas stockings were a great start.

1 comment:

sandi said...

I love these! You are so talented.