Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sibling Shot

It's so seldom that all four of us are together so each time it happens someone suggests a sibling photo. Although Dan is never the one to make the suggestion he is cooperative. Poor guy has three sisters! This was a shot from Jeff's recent birthday party. After looking at the back of the camera my much thinner sisters wanted to try for something more flattering. I jokingly offered to take the front row and we got the shot below! It might be my favorite. I still plan to post more photos from Jeff's party soon.

2 comments:

sandi said...

Love the Photos. You're right, poor, Dan, looks like he's being strangled!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love the photos!! Yes, poor Danny!! He puts up with a lot from his three great sisters!! Love having pictures of us! Yes, I want to frame this!! So in your spare time, haha, send them my way!! Love, Cindy