Sunday, May 15, 2011

Neglected Blog

I have neglected my blog this spring. I have been doing fun things but just haven't bothered to document them in this space. I went to the Asian Festival and a couple of farmer's markets. I have been to Pella, Waterloo, Marble Rock and Cedar Falls. I have been hiking, visited good friends and spent time with family. I've also been knitting like crazy. . . even stayed up past midnight twice. I celebrated Easter and my nephew's thirtieth birthday but I haven't blogged at all. I may do some catch up. There are some photos I would like to post. Mostly I would really like to get back into the habit of blogging. I like it. Even if I only have a couple of readers, it's still fun for me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your back to your blog! I've missed it! Consider me your favorite blog 'fan'...
Becky

sandi said...

I was wondering what happened to you, I enjoy reading your blog! Sandi