Thursday, June 9, 2011

Farm Time

I said that I was going to post more photos from my visit to Jeff and Tiffany's farm but it's been over a month. This weekend I plan to head back to the farm to celebrate Weston's birthday so it's time to get the other photos posted. Here's Weston with his happy grandma!




It's always fun to see Scott, Kaley and Baby Brecken too. I just love having little ones in the family. Of course, Izzie will be there. She is so sweet and a great tour guide around the farm showing me the buildings, chickens and turkeys!








I do have more photos. Maybe I will post them soon. Sadly my Internet service has been quite unreliable lately. It cuts down greatly on my computer time but that gives me lots more time for knitting! I have more of those things to post also!

No comments: