Friday, November 26, 2010

New Traditions

I traveled to the kids after my traditional Thanksgiving turkey dinner with my sisters. On Friday Jay, Briana, Ashley, Travis and I all gathered for our own holiday. As we discussed the menu possibilities, we decided that an appetizer buffet could be fun and fit our varied taste buds. We found recipes, got groceries and cooked. We ended up grazing the entire afternoon. We would make something then eat as we went. We had many things but the baked brie (Brie en Croute) was the most photogenic. The meatballs were delicious but not as pretty! The garlic dip and the chicken buffalo dip were wonderful too. My camera stayed upstairs most of the day. We really didn't take photos but we did have a nice time just being together and celebrating Thanksgiving in a new way. It could become a tradition.






No comments: