Sunday, September 26, 2010

Vacation

I keep singing, "Vacation, all I ever wanted. . ." I am lucky to be on vacation again! Dale and I spent the last couple of days wandering the Wisconsin coast of Lake Michigan from Milwaukee to Washington Island. I have taken lots of photos from sunrise in Port Washington to sunset on Green Bay in Door County. I will post more photos soon but for now I will focus on the vacation. Today is Door County then on to Green Bay and then Duluth and the North Shore of Minnesota. Sweatshirt temperatures and wonderful food have added so much! The only downside is that my little point and shoot camera is broken! It jammed up yesterday. I love having it in my pocket so hopefully I can get it fixed. Now I have to wait until I get home to get the photos off that camera.

No comments: