Friday, July 2, 2010

Perfect Weather

As June turned to July we had perfect weather day after day! Highs were in the lower 80s with low humidity and mornings were fresh and clear. I went to work early so that I could rush home and be in the pool before 4 pm. I probably burn more calories at the gym but I just love my time in the pool. One evening Dale and I went for a walk downtown to check out the newly opened pedestrian bridge. I took a couple of shots with my point and shoot but I would like to go back again. Although we got a little exercise, we also stopped at a downtown establishment for an appetizer called "Velvet Elvis." I am certain that it is loaded with fat and calories cause it was so yummy! Now that its time for the holiday it sounds like the heat, humidity and storms may return but that's ok. I will be with family and that will be fun regardless of the weather!


No comments: