Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Saturday at Drake



Dale and I had planned on a Drake football game on Saturday afternoon. Then we heard that the Drake men were playing basketball earlier that same afternoon. Drake offered admission to the football game with your basketball ticket. It sounded like a fun afternoon. Then on Wednesday a friend offered me their season tickets for that day because she would be out of town. It just kept getting better.


I loved watching the basketball. It's probably my favorite sport to watch. Drake men led all but the final minutes of the game. Sadly the football team lost too. It was a nice sunny day and the first half of the football game was quite pleasant but when the sun set it did get chilly. Drake was struggling and I was cold so we left before end of the game. That was plenty of time on a bleacher for one day!

No comments: