Sunday, November 29, 2009

Disc Golf Outting

It has been a fun holiday weekend with lots of activity, relaxation, food and people. As I upload photos, I realize that I have not planned or organized my blog ideas for the weekend. That's OK with me but this is my notice that it is not in chronological order.

Dale had suggested disc golf when all the kids were home for the holiday and it turned out to be a great idea. Nine of us hit the disc golf course close to my house while crock pots of chili simmered at home. When we got home, Ashley and I made cornbread. Dale made his spicy chili and I made my chili. It was not a competition but more of an exhibition. I must admit that Dale's crock pot was the empty one at the end of the day.


Disc golfing was so much fun! It is a very hilly course and I think we got a bit of a work out. I know that I did. Some had lots experience. Jay even had a bag full of discs. Others had never played disc golf before. We just had fun while enjoying each other and a beautiful sunny November afternoon. Although there were a few close calls only one person was hit directly with a flying disc. We played, we ate, then we relaxed. Some of us relaxed enough to fall asleep which was quite an accomplishment with nine people in one small living room. It was cozy, but I love having a house full of people.

No comments: