Thursday, September 27, 2012

Touch-A-Truck

I am fortunate enough to go to lots of fun and interesting events and Touch-A-Truck was right up there! It was so much fun. My niece, Kaley drove up with my adorable great nephew, Brecken to join us for the big event. Many trucks, tractors and other fun vehicles gather in one place for the kids to explore. They can sit in the trucks, honk the horns and even hear the sirens. There were cement trucks, army vehicles, fire engines, police cars and even race cars! If Ashley and Kaley were taking the boys, Dale and I didn't want to miss out on all the fun so we went along for the morning.

These two boys are the reason that it was so much fun. We all know that Brecken loves trucks. . . especially garbage trucks and knew it would be fun for him. None of us were disappointed. Brecken was intrigued by all the vehicles and soaked up lots of new things. He really loved the school bus too which was lots of fun. Lincoln enjoyed all the people and the opportunity to climb around and see new things.

I really did love Touch-A-Truck and look forward to going next year. I hope that Brecken can come again and next year he will have a baby sibling along! Maybe some more cousins, great nieces and nephews can come next year too. I plan to be there...but it would be kinda silly without a little boy along.

No comments: