Sunday, July 8, 2012

Too Hot

 It's too hot to garden, too hot to sit on the patio, too hot to go for walks. . . just too hot! I even think it's too hot to go swimming. The sun feels like a broiler lately and I have been in the shade as much as possible. Although I am sure that the bill might be shocking, I am enjoying my AC very much these days. I have dug out my sewing machine to get going on the next stage of this quilt project. I always seem to have very long pauses between phases of quilting. I finished the quilt top months ago and didn't touch it again until this weekend. I have also picked up my knitting, sorted through a closet and done some cleaning. I don't feel like I have cabin fever but if I did it would be more likely to happen in the heat of the summer rather than winter!

No comments: