Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Life is Good

I think I have mentioned that I am feeling quite content. Life is good. My time with family is wonderful and this week was richly filled with family time. Last week I was thinking that I had gotten to a point where my projects were slowing down but I was wrong. Visits from my sisters, parents and nephew this week were wonderful. Superbowl Sunday seemed uneventful so I got a little nostalgic and baked football shaped Superbowl cookies. (Sugar cookies with chocolate frosting and white laces) It was fun to deliver cookies to Jay and Briana and send some with Ashley and Travis to the party that they attended. The real projects were the 111 bags of cellulose insulation that was blown into my attic yesterday, delivery of my family room furniture today (after more than two months of waiting) and the arrival of my washer and dryer tomorrow. I guess there are plenty of projects and always time for family, especially the littlest member. Thanks to Great Aunt Cindy for the photo above.

1 comment:

sandi said...

Love this picture!