Thursday, August 11, 2011

Baby Hats

I have been knitting lots since I found out about the upcoming arrival of my first grand baby but haven't posted any photos. I bought this yarn for the berry hat in April when I first heard the news. I love the hat and it was so fun to knit.


Travis' favorite color is orange so I wanted to find a pattern to use this orange yarn that I found. I actually knitted four of these hats. The first three were weirdly shaped and not acceptable to me. So I just kept knitting till I got one that seemed to be baby shaped then sent it to Travis in the mail.



This flirty hat was a fun and easy pattern and since I had leftover pink yarn it seemed to be a good choice. It was fun and fast to knit.



These are hats for photo shoots....one for a boy and one for a girl. Gotta cover our bases! These were also very fun. I guess that I enjoy making baby hats! Maybe I just love grandma knitting.

No comments: