Sunday, May 9, 2010

Hiking and a Hotdog

I had a great Mother's Day!

The kids were not here but they will all be down in two weeks and I look forward to that.
Dale and I went hiking at Ledges State Park in the morning and went to an I-Cubs game in the afternoon. How great is that? Hiking in the woods and a ball park hot dog for lunch?


I hope to get to a good hiking spot often this summer. It is great exercise and much more pleasant than a treadmill at the gym. The trails were quite steep and we did make it up to the crow's nest lookout. It was a good workout. I love that the creek weaves through the park with the waters running over the roads in several places. We didn't get to all the trails so I hope to get back to Ledges again soon. The I-Cubs won today too. It was a good day. Now I look forward to seeing Jay, Ashley, Travis and Briana in a couple of weeks.

No comments: