Friday, February 26, 2010

Happy Birthday, Dale!

Today is Dale's birthday! We are celebrating quietly at home. We did go to the gym first then came to my home for dinner. I made Kung Pao Shrimp with a little help from Dale. It was delicious and a very healthy recipe. I actually found the recipe reading a Men's Health magazine while on the exercise bike at the gym. Quite a healthy way to find a recipe, huh?
I usually bake a cake for Dale's birthday but this year neither of us thought an entire cake would be a good idea. I wanted something special so I stopped by a bakery and picked up this chocolate mousse dessert because it was so pretty. I did take some photos with the candle lit but the flame created such a "hot spot" that the berries were not well lit. Now Dale will be older than me for a few weeks! Happy Birthday to Dale!

No comments: